Don’t wait ’til the last minute! After April 30th, entry fee will increase to $4,500.
All credit cards will be subject to a 4% service fee
This is a fillable form!
Follow these steps for filling out the PDF and emailing to Gerard
- Download the PDF Form to your Desktop
- Open and fill it out the digital version completely
- Save the Filled PDF form
- Email the Saved, Filled PDF Form to Gerard
Or print and mail completed forms and check to:
Abaco Activities, LLC
Attn: Gerard Brutus
1007 N Federal Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Bahamas Blue Marlin Cup Rules
General Instructions & Suggestions
- Be sure that your camera meets Tournament requirements prior to its start.
- Be sure to possess the appropriate cables, adapters, cards, readers, etc.
- Have two cameras recording during the fight. Back up is never a bad idea.
- Be sure to have batteries fully charged and extra batteries, SD cards, etc. on hand.
- Recordings should be cued up for the Office Committee review.
- Be sure the date and time are accurate and match the Office Committee's "official time".
- Be sure the date and time are displayed on the image, if possible. Otherwise, the time and date stamp must be displayed on the actual file.
- Be familiar with your equipment.
- Test your equipment prior to the Tournament start.
- Designate someone to record the release evidence and boated fish, be familiar with the equipment and the Tournament rules.
- Do not store the equipment in an air-conditioned environment to avoid fogging.
- Underwater video (i.e. use of a GoPro or other underwater device) is the best way to positively identify your billfish species.
- Be sure you have captured all the evidence necessary for qualification prior to submission.